The Duchess of Sussex is continuing her tour in Fiji with her husband Prince Harry and just stepped out in a gorgeous gown that was a very specific color.
Fans can't help but wonder if Meghan Markle's dress in Fiji is her way of telling us a baby boy is on the way thanks to it's definite "baby blue" hue. Sure, this theory is somewhat of a stretch. And sure, it'd be a very roundabout way to reveal her baby's sex.
And it's and a baby girl can also wear blue. But also, anything is possible with these two.
- Meghan markle dating harry. Singles treffen graz
- Flirten mund sprüche alte bekanntschaft, online bekanntschaft beenden singles aus meppen.
- Meghan Markle's Dress In Fiji May Hint A Baby Boy Is Coming
- Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now Get the biggest Royal Family stories by email Subscribe We will use your email address only for the purpose of sending you newsletters.
- Matching bracelets link Prince Harry to US actor Meghan Markle | Royal | News | dialolinks.de
Elite Daily reached out to Kensington Palace for comment on the speculation but did not hear back by the time of publication. According to E!
While some may suspect the color is a nod to her future baby's sex, the Daily Mail reports the shade is actually considered "Fijian blue," aka, a tribute to Meghan's current hosting country. Meghan dazzled in the ensemble while gently cradling her baby bump.
Long, long ago, before Prince Harry met Meghan Markle, he visited magical island Hvar and according to media writings, he had spent a really good time there.
Fiji is reportedly very near and dear to Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Meghan markle dating harry for how long who have visited the country six times during her reign. Harry made mention of this in his welcome speech at the dinner.
We were overwhelmed by the warm Fijian welcome we received from the people of these beautiful islands this afternoon in Albert Park, and all the way from the airport!
It really is a privilege to be here.
Prince harry and meghan markle been dating
As you know, Fiji has a long tradition of welcoming royal visitors over the years, and our two countries have enjoyed a close relationship and friendship. We share Commonwealth values and common goals—a love of rugby and a sense of humor!
Meghan markle dating harry for how long a video circulating on Instagram, a fan shouted out to Harry "I hope it's a girl!
Blue looks good on you.